A Garmin Edge 1030/1040 computer mount that attaches to the faceplate of compatible direct mount stems such as Fizik, Cervelo and 3T.
1x 3D printed mount, 1x M5x16mm cap screw, 1x M5 tee nut.
The Garmin device and stem pictured are for reference only and not included.
Mount your Garmin 1030/1040 device neatly in front of compatible direct mount stems. The Fizik stem pictured has a specially design slot in the faceplate that allows a tee nut to sit inside, providing a secure point to attach a computer mount.
The MagCAD Garmin 1040 Direct Mount is designed to suit the larger Garmin Edge 1040 device but will work with all Garmin Edge devices. It is extremely strong and stiff, keeping your device securely positioned in front of your stem. Please note there is a shorter version of this mount designed for the smaller Garmin Edge devices.
Fitting the MagCAD mount is a simple process. Should you require any further clarification to the below please get in contact.
- Remove the faceplate from your stem.
- Insert the tee nut into the back of the faceplate.
- Bolt the mount through the faceplate and into the tee nut and loosely tighten.
- Pivot the mount to the centre of the slot and fully tighten.
- Check the mounting bolt is long enough to fully engage with the tee nut but not too long to protrude past the tee nut and foul your handlebars.
- Reassemble the faceplate to your stem following the stem manufacturers instructions.
- Loosen the mount and pivot to your preferred orientation before retightening.
The MagCAD Direct Mount is compatible with a number of stems. Listed below are those with which the fit and function has been confirmed and we will continue to add more as soon as we come across them. You're more than welcome to try with other stems and send us feedback.
- Fizik Cyrano stems.
- Cervelo Carbon C026 and Aluminium A027 stems.
- 3T Apto Team stems.
Compatible with the below GPS computers.
- All Garmin Edge devices.
- Weight: 15 grams (not including hardware).