Mount your Garmin Edge computer in front of your Specialized Venge ViAS aero stem with this MagCAD Mount.
1x 3D printed mount, 2x M4x20mm countersunk screws, 2x M4 Nyloc nuts.
The Garmin device and Specialized stem pictured are for reference only and not included.
Mount your Garmin Edge computer in front of your Specialized Venge ViAS stem with this MagCAD Mount. The aero stem on the Venge ViAS is different to the standard Venge, having a more aero shape and removable plastic cover in the centre of the faceplate. Removing the cover reveals a recess and two countersunk holes that this MagCAD mount attaches to, integrating perfectly with the stem and holding your device securely just in front of your handlebars.
The MagCAD Garmin Specialized Venge ViAS Mount is designed to suit Garmin Edge devices up to the size of the 830. It is extremely strong and stiff, keeping your device securely positioned in front of your stem, in line with the stem.
Please note this mount does not suit the largest Garmin 1030/1040 devices. There is a longer version of this mount designed specifically for the Garmin 1030/1040 that will be available soon.
To fit the MagCAD mount follow the below instructions. As with any steering related component they should be installed by a competent mechanic and inspected regularly. Incorrect assembly or mis-use may result in damage to the headset components.
- Remove the faceplate from the front of your Venge ViAS aero stem. Handlebars can be temporarily held in position with a Velcro strap or similar.
- Remove the plastic cover from the front of the faceplate with a small screwdriver. The plastic cover will no longer be required.
- Install the 2x M4 countersunk screws, supplied, from the inside of the faceplate, ensuring they sit flush and wont foul the handlebars when re-installed.
- Install the 2x M4 Nyloc nuts in the underside of the MagCAD mount.
- Install the MagCAD mount into the recess on the front of the faceplate and tighten the 2x M4 countersunk screws.
- Re-install the faceplate following the Specialized instructions and torque settings.
- Garmin Edge devices (small/medium): 130 Plus, 530, 830.
- Specialized Venge ViAS aero stem.
- Weight: 18 grams (without hardware).