Mount your Garmin Varia RCT715 rear radar camera/light to any GoPro compatible base mount.
- 1x 3D printed mount.
- 2x M3x14mm cap screws.
- 1x lanyard.
Please note: The Garmin Varia RCT715 locking interface is not included. This is part of the OEM seat post mount that comes with your Varia RCT715 and bolts to the MagCAD mount.
This mount allows you to attach your Garmin Varia RCT715 radar camera/light to any mount featuring a GoPro type lug; saddle mounts, saddle rail mounts, seat post mounts, etc. It holds your device securely and allows you to find a much more integrated and tidier installation compared to the stock rubber band mount from Garmin.
The locking mechanism that comes with your Varia RCT715 will unbolt from the OEM seat post mount and bolt to this MagCAD mount. Therefore you get the locking security of the OEM Garmin interface with the versatility of the MagCAD mount.
The GoPro pivot also makes it very easy to position the device vertically to reliably detect traffic approaching from behind.
Follow the below procedure to mount your Varia to your GoPro compatible base mount:
- Remove the locking interface from your OEM Garmin Varia RCT715 seat post mount using a Torx T10 driver and retain the screws, they will not be required.
- Bolt the locking interface onto the MagCAD mount with the M3 cap screws, supplied.
- Attach the lanyard, supplied, and loop around something secure on your bike.
- Install the MagCAD Garmin Varia RCT715 GoPro Mount onto your selected GoPro compatible base mount, pivot to your preferred orientation and tighten.
- We recommend using thread lock on all fasteners to keep the mount secure and parts should be inspected periodically.
- Garmin Varia RCT715.
- GoPro compatible mounts.
- Weight: 18 grams (without hardware).