Mount your Garmin Varia rear radar light to your Specialized Tarmac SL7 seat post with this MagCAD mount.
- 1x 3D printed mount.
- 1x M4x30mm cap screw.
- 1x M4 Nyloc nut.
The Garmin Varia and seat post are pictured for reference only and not included.
This mount has been a popular request, now available as really clean and secure solution for mounting your Garmin Varia to your Specialized Tarmac SL7 seat post. This design replaces the OEM Varia mount with rubber bands which would always tend to move or rotated whilst out riding.
This mount is compatible with both the 20mm and 0mm offset Tarmac SL7 seat posts.
Please note the Garmin interface on the Varia devices is the same as the Garmin Edge devices but rotated 90 degrees. Therefore if you mount a Garmin Edge cycle computer to this mount it may not be the correct orientation for your setup.
Please be aware, this MagCAD mount is compatible with Garmin Varia radar lights up to the RTL515/516. It is not compatible with the new Varia RCT715 radar/camera.
This MagCAD mount will be 3D printed and supplied fully assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
- Remove the M4 screw, supplied, and separate the two 3D printed components.
- Slot the horseshoe shaped component over the front of the seat post, noting the correct upward position and preventing the M4 Nyloc nut from falling out.
- Locate the Varia mount at the back of your seat post and re-install the M4 screw, loosely tightening.
- When assembled correctly the Varia interface should be vertical to the ground.
- Position up or down your Tarmac SL7 seat post to suit and tighten the M4 screw to 1Nm with a 3mm Allen key.
- Install your Garmin Varia device in the normal quarter turn motion.
All fasteners should be checked periodically to ensure they are still tight.
- Garmin Varia devices up to RTL515/516.
- Not compatible with the Varia RCT715 radar/camera.
- Specialized Tarmac SL7 (20mm and 0mm) seat posts.
- Weight: 16 grams (without hardware).
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with Garmin Ltd. Garmin and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Garmin Ltd.