Mount your Garmin Varia rear radar light to a compatible Specialized Tarmac SL7 seat post (0mm offset) with this MagCAD mount.
- 1x Garmin Varia GoPro Mount
- 1x GoPro Specialized Tarmac SL7 Seat Post Mount - 0mm
- 2x M3x16mm countersunk screws.
- 1x M5x20mm button head screw.
- 1x M5 dome nut.
The Garmin Varia and seat post are pictured for reference only and not included.
This mount replaces the Di2 cover on the rear of a compatible MY21 Tarmac SL7 seat post, allowing you to mount a Garmin Varia rear radar light. The design features a GoPro style pivot allowing you to adjust the orientation of your Garmin Varia light so it is perfectly level. Because the mount replaces the Di2 cover on the rear of the Specialized Tarmac SL7 seat post it is not compatible with bikes which have a Di2 junction box already in place.
This mount is only compatible with 0mm offset SL7 seat posts, MY21 with provision for the Di2 junction box. For the more typical 20mm offset SL7 seat posts click HERE.
Please note the Garmin interface on the Varia devices is the same as the Garmin Edge devices but rotated 90 degrees. Therefore if you mount a Garmin Edge cycle computer to this mount it may not be the correct orientation for your setup. We have an alternative mount specifically for Garmin Edge devices.
Please be aware, this MagCAD mount is compatible with Garmin Varia radar lights up to the RTL515/516. It is not compatible with the new Varia RCT715 radar/camera.
This MagCAD mount will be 3D printed and supplied fully assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
- Attach to your Specialized Tarmac SL7 seat post with the 2x M3x16mm countersunk screws supplied. We suggest using a thread locking compound to prevent the mount coming loose.
- Attach your Garmin Varia rear light with a quarter turn and pivot to your preferred orientation before fully tightening the M5 screw.
All fasteners should be checked periodically to ensure they are still tight.
- Garmin Varia devices up to RTL515/516.
- Not compatible with the Varia RCT715 radar/camera.
- Specialized Tarmac SL7 (0mm offset) seat posts, MY21 with provision for the Di2 junction box.
- Weight: 17 grams (without hardware).