Mount your Garmin Varia rear radar light to your Specialized Venge seat post (0mm offset) with this MagCAD mount.
- 1x Garmin Varia GoPro Mount
- 1x GoPro Specialized Venge Seat Post Mount - 0mm
- 2x M3x16mm countersunk screws.
- 1x M5x20mm button head screw.
- 1x M5 dome nut.
The Garmin Varia and seat post are pictured for reference only and not included.
This mount replaces the Di2 cover on the rear of the MY19 Venge seat post, allowing you to mount a Garmin Varia rear radar light. The design features a GoPro style pivot allowing you to adjust the orientation of your Garmin Varia light so it is perfectly level. Because the mount replaces the Di2 cover on the rear of the Specialized Venge seat post it is not compatible with bikes which have a Di2 junction box already in place.
This mount is only compatible with 0mm offset Venge seat posts, MY19 with provision for the Di2 junction box. The version for 20mm offset seat post will be available shortly.
Please note the Garmin interface on the Varia devices is the same as the Garmin Edge devices but rotated 90 degrees. Therefore if you mount a Garmin Edge cycle computer to this mount it may not be the correct orientation for your setup. We have an alternative mount specifically for Garmin Edge devices.
This MagCAD mount will be 3D printed and supplied fully assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
- Attach to your Specialized Venge seat post with the 2x M3x16mm countersunk screws supplied. We suggest using a thread locking compound to prevent the mount coming loose.
- Attach your Garmin Varia rear light with a quarter turn and pivot to your preferred orientation before fully tightening the M5 screw.
All fasteners should be checked periodically to ensure they are still tight.
- Garmin Varia devices.
- Specialized Venge (0mm offset) seat posts, MY19 with provision for the Di2 junction box.
- Weight: 15 grams (without hardware).