Mount your Wahoo Elemnt Bolt (V2) computer in front of your Scott Creston iC SL handlebars with this MagCAD Mount.
- 1x 3D printed mount.
- 1x M4x25mm button head screw.
- 1x M4x16mm button head screw.
- 1x M5x20mm button head screw.
- 1x M5 dome nut.
The Wahoo Bolt (V2) and Creston handlebars pictured are for reference only and not included.
This mounts uses the two existing M4 threaded holes underneath your Scott Creston iC SL integrated handlebars to mount your Wahoo Elemnt Bolt device. The mount holds your device in the perfect position just in front of your handlebar leading edge.
The MagCAD Wahoo Elemnt Bolt V2 Scott Creston iC SL Mount is designed specifically for the shape of the Bolt (V2). It is extremely strong and stiff, keeping your device securely positioned in front of your stem.
A GoPro lug has been added underneath for maximum flexibility, allowing you to mount additional devices such as cameras and lights underneath your computer without cluttering the rest of your handlebars.
Simply attached to the underside of your Creston handlebars with the supplied screws.
Please Note: When mounting multiple devices off one mount we recommend using a tether just for extra security.
- Wahoo Elemnt Bolt (V2) - New for May 2021, featuring a colour screen and slightly larger size compared with the Bolt (V1).
- Action cameras and lights with a GoPro type mount.
- Scott Creston iC SL handlebars.
- Weight: 25 grams (without hardware).